One to One Coaching
One to one coaching
Coaching develops potential, improves performance dramatically and puts individuals on the fast track. This happens through developing personal leadership skills, setting better goals, reaching goals faster, making better decisions, and improving communications and relationships.
For the leader or senior executive, they will see clear and measurable results that could include:
- fast-track leadership development
- enhanced leadership and strategic planning skills
- improved goal setting – and faster achievement of goals
- ability to inspire and motivate teams, including across geographically dispersed locations
- confident communication
- improved working relationships.
Benefits for the organization are likely to include:
- improved management and leadership
- more creativity, empowerment and ownership unleashed in the business
- underpinning effective implementation of organizational change through supporting teams and individuals
- greater commitment from recipients of the coaching.
- higher retention of key people who feel valued.
- Duration 30 hours
- Class Strength 30
- Eligible Criteria 2 - 4